Professional touch to restore wellness
Massage Therapy at Winchester Hospital
Winchester Hospital offers massage therapy as part of our Integrative Therapy program. Our massage therapists are all licensed and employees of Winchester Hospital.
Massage therapy relieves muscle discomfort and tension without medication or invasive procedures. Winchester Hospital experts offer massage therapy as an outpatient service. Massage therapists are available for appointments Monday through Friday at the Center for Healthy Living.
Types of Massage
What To Expect
When you make your first massage appointment, you will be asked to complete an intake form. You should arrive five minutes before your appointment to allow time to check-in.
Here’s what you can expect at your massage therapy appointment:
- Your massage therapist will greet you and show you to one of our relaxing treatment rooms.
- There, your therapist will review your health intake form and ask questions.
- Your therapist will tailor your session to your individual needs and address your concerns.
- The massage therapist will explain what the session will entail. Then, your therapist will leave the room so you can undress to your comfort level.
- When you are ready, you’ll lie on the massage table with a sheet to cover you.
- Your therapist will re-enter the room to begin your treatment. They’ll turn on relaxing music and soften the lighting.
During your session, only the area of your body on which the therapist is working will be exposed from the covering sheet. Your therapist will communicate with you during your session to make sure you are comfortable with the treatment.
Massage Therapy Cost
The fee for massage therapy is $80 for 60 minutes. We accept Visa or Mastercard at Winchester Hospital, our massage therapists do not accept gratuities.
Volume discounts are available. Please call the Center for Healthy Living at 781-756-4700 for pricing details.
Winchester Hospital does not bill insurance for massage therapy. If your insurance policy covers massage therapy, we can provide you with the needed documentation to submit a claim yourself.
Conditions We Treat
- Migraine headaches
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Muscle spasms
- Chronic pain
Services & Specialties
Depending on your situation, your massage therapy team may coordinate your care with one or more of the following specialty providers at Winchester Hospital.