Mission, Vision & Values
“To Care. To Heal. To Excel. In Service to Our Community.” That’s the mission that drives us every day
Guided by the above mission, our colleagues go above and beyond every day to deliver quality to our patients. Our team is also committed to identifying new ways to improve your health and the care that we provide. This is our Promise to you.
As a nonprofit, acute care, community hospital north of Boston, Massachusetts, Winchester Hospital’s success is based on our commitment to excellence in these areas:
- Offering an exceptional patient care experience
- Providing a safe environment for patients and colleagues
- Engaging our employees
- Working in alignment with physicians to achieve common goals
- Expanding our services so that we may reinvest in our programs, technology and people
In addition to our mission, our work is also guided by our PROMISE values, which provide every colleague with clear behavioral and organizational expectations and focus.
- Promoting Team Work
- Maintaining a Positive Attitude
- Safety and Quality
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our commitment to our patients and to each other. We also hope you take the time to discover the facts behind Winchester Hospital’s award-winning health care and medical services.