Community Health Grants
About Our Community Health Grants
Winchester Hospital offer community health grants to non-profit organizations, including local service organizations, schools, boards of health, coalitions and community groups that provide services in the hospital's market area of Medford, N. Reading, Reading, Stoneham, Tewksbury, Wakefield, Wilmington, Winchester and Woburn.
The grants, which are part of the Winchester Hospital’s Community Benefits Program, are intended to fund evidence-based or evidence-informed programs that address one of the following community health priorities: equitable access to care, social determinants of health, mental health and substance abuse, and complex and chronic conditions. Grants issued should address one of the following priority cohorts: Youth, Older adults, Low resource populations, LGBTQIA+, and Racially, ethnically, and linguistically diverse populations.
Winchester Hospital Community Grants
- Boys and Girls Club of Stoneham and Wakefield | Mental Health and Substance Use
- Burbank YMCA | Mental Health and Substance Use
- Council of Social Concern | Social Determinants of Health
- Metro Housing Boston | Social Determinants of Health
- Minuteman Senior Services | Equitable Access to Care
- Mystic Valley Elder Services | Mental Health and Substance Use
- Social Capital Inc. and Network for Social Justice | Mental Health and Substance Use
- Tewksbury Police Department | Mental Health and Substance Use
- Wilmington Farmer's Market |Social Determinants of Health
For more information or to receive a grant application, please email LeighAnne.Taylor@bilh.org.