Patient & Family Advisory Council (PFAC)
Share your opinions and shape your community’s hospital services
Partnering with You and Your Family
At Winchester Hospital, we value our patients’ perspectives. We welcome your opinions. We strive to improve the patient- and family-centered care we provide.
Our Patient & Family Advisory Council (PFAC) uses feedback to meet community needs. We create programs and practices based on the council’s input.
Become a PFAC Member
Our PFAC includes patients, family members of patients, and Winchester Hospital colleagues.
The PFAC goal is to improve hospital services by providing feedback on programs and initiatives pertaining to quality and safety. We follow guidelines from the Massachusetts public health department. This ensures top quality care for every patient.
Council members bring varied backgrounds, experiences and strengths. Members represent the patients Winchester Hospital serves.
Our PFAC members:
- Enhance communication and materials for patients.
- Evaluate issues referred by other hospital committees.
- Offer suggestions for improving the patient experience.
- Provide feedback on the hospital’s space planning.
- Recommend improvements to hospital operations.
- Review patient satisfaction results.
- Strengthen patient education programs.